It all went up in smoke…

On Saturday, 3 November 2018, Madam President, Melanie and Andrew M provided additional manpower to our mother club to man the pay-lines at the Shepton Mallet Bonfire and Firework display.

A wonderful edifice had been built at the football club which some hi-vized hooligans then set fire to, before a twenty minute firework display commenced.

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Brue Valley Rotary. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to It all went up in smoke…

  1. colindewsbury says:

    Thank you Andrew.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s