The meteorological signs on the evening of 23rd July were not auspicious. Nevertheless 13 committed members and friends gathered, socially distanced, at Castle Cary Primary School for a pleasant Simple Summer Stroll. The hair was longer, so one or two recognition problems it being the first physical “meeting ” for over four months. There was happy banter and chat prior to the 18:25 prompt departures of the two two socially distanced groups. Despite one or two initial problems we completed the almost three mile circular walk to the north west of Castle Cary in impressive style, and indeed pace. As is the way of things the inauspicious clouds released in much precipitation during the last ten minutes. Morale was not affected and remained high despite the bedraggled groups deciding to give the planned refreshments in the Millennium Wood a miss. A very happy evening despite that. No pictures due to bad light !
Privacy Notice (GDPR)
This site used by the Rotary Club of Brue Valley is based upon www.wordpress.com. We do not share any personal information with anyone else.
Rotary eBoard, create an invitation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Go to Brue Valley RIBI Site
- Brue Valley Rotary help to clear the Paths in Haddon Wood
- THE ROTARY CLUB OF BRUE VALLEY HELP SUPPORT AASRAA TRUST IN INDIA.
- Brue Valley Rotary gets physical !!!
- Presidential Handover
- The Rotary Clubs of Brue Valley and Zanzibar join forces to provide Taps and Toilets for a school in Zanzibar
- Andrew Davies is our new President