Andrew D and his partner Sandra donned high viz, gloves, litter picker etc. and tackled a mile of quiet country lane that is a favourite of some young people who seem to like leaving their litter behind. After an hour or so, there were two bags full of rubbish and the lane was much cleaner. We will return to do another stretch of this lane in due course!
Privacy Notice (GDPR)
This site used by the Rotary Club of Brue Valley is based upon www.wordpress.com. We do not share any personal information with anyone else.
Rotary eBoard, create an invitation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Go to Brue Valley RIBI Site
- This could be the start of something good – Brue Valley helping at Wincanton Community Hospital
- Water is now flowing in Kitogani !
- Mud Mud Glorious Mud? Brue Valley’s Seasonal Stroll
- Kitogani – Taps and Toilets – The work has started !
- Morrisons and Brue Valley Raise £551.12 for Children In Need
- Our 10th Charter Night